Browse the Honda Pilot Lineup
Select a tab above to see features from different trim levels. Explore every option and learn how Honda Pilot is the best choice for your next vehicle.
| || |Base Pilot Model Feature Highlights:
- Redesigned exterior with ruggedly aggressive grille, featuring three-bar chrome layout integrated with the headlight design.
- LED accented tailights that straddle the rear tailgate and rear quarter panels.
- Smooth, more aerodynamic body and a lighter chassis, making for a fuel-efficient vehicle.
- Cargo volume of 109 cu.-ft when the 60/40 Split 2nd and 3rd row seats are folded down.
- Keep all passengers comfortable with Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control, allowing you to adjust settings for three separate zones in your car independently.
- Up to five USB ports, two auxiliary jacks for headphones, up to three 12-volt outlets, a 115-volt outlet and an HDMI port for a gaming console.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera offers three different views behind your vehicle: normal, top-down, and wide.
- Road Departure Mitigation uses a small camera to help alert drivers if they're about to leave the road to help improve corrective action response time.
- Lane Keeping Assist System also helps drivers maintain their lane if a signal has not been activated.
- Adaptive Cruise Control helps drivers maintain a set follow interval.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ can help to bring the Pilot to a stop if a collision is sensed.