Huntington Honda, Long Island's number one volume Honda Dealer, is looking for candidates to join its growing team. The proper candidates will be self-motivated, goal oriented, maintain a professional appearance, and strive for customer satisfaction.
Sales Candidates will need to meet the following general qualifications:
- Must be trainable - ability to learn facts about various automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Must be be process-driven.
- Must have a clean license.
- Develops buyers by maintaining relationships with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at various events; greeting walk-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions to upper management.
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payments; delivers automobile.
Previous sales experience is not mandatory; we will train the right candidates.
Huntington Honda is an equal opportunity employer.